1.The stone is cleaned with a mutton cloth, water and sunlight liquid only.
2. For rural areas its wise to put flat head designs than upright head designs because the upright heads attract animals and they will be vandalized.
3. Its also wise to consider buying thick material when purchasing a tombstone for durability…
4. When installing, make sure you buy enough sandries eg( cement, quarrystones and riversand) for a durable foundation…
5. If you want to have a photo engraved on the stone, make sure you provide a clear and visible picture.
6. For every grave that is less than 2years, when putting a tombstone you have to first put what we call a special foundation which requires reinforcement steel bars….